February 14, 2018 • 10:30 am ET
Diane H. Leonard, GPC (Grant Professional Certified) is the President of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services, LLC, having personally secured more than $40 million to date in competitive grant funds. She is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association and an “Approved Trainer” through the Grant Professionals Association. She is a graduate of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, with a Bachelor’s of Science in Industrial and Labor Relations. Diane loves to talk about all things #grants, #coffee, #running and #1000islands.
- 10 Ways to Improve Relationships with Your Grantmakers will provide you with detailed insight and examples to try in your own organization. We will look at successful ways to:
- Enhance relationships via shared channels and networks;
- Be creative in reporting and expressing gratitude to grantors;
- Keep grantors abreast of program and be their primary source for information; and
- Maintain seamless communication with grantors.